And here's how they came out:
1) The All Important Back Entrance from the New Englander that we finished in 2013. Lots of readers want a mudroom next to the back entrance!
2) How to Choose Paint Colors from our first project
3) Dining Room Before & After from Diamond in the Rough (also a top Pinterest pin!). I heard from a lot of readers that were trying to decide if they should paint old woodwoork.
|Photo: Jamie Salomon|
4) Beach Cottage Floor Plans - lots of interest in how to bump up a 1940's Cape Cod
5) Time for Something Pretty - how to make your own padded headboard
7) Bungalow Floor Plans - before and to-be
8) How to Start a Full House Renovation
|Put Safety Upgrades top on your list! Nails through wiring is dangerous!|
|We made a lot of changes to this bedroom!!|
10) Stairwell Transformation - from our very first project!
I guess the thing that surprised me? Paint colors are something lots of people agonize over and there's lots of interest in floor plans. So now I'm curious what will be the top blog posts for 2015!